Blessed

 Do you curse yourself why are you in that position? Why you? Trust me darling it’s not just you everybody right now is facing something in their lives. It’s just for some it could be seen but some are exceptionally good at hiding which makes it even harder for them. You are blessed no matter what. Bad things happen, it happens to everyone but it’s just how you deal with it. We should always be blessed with whatever we have because many people don’t even have that. We should always have a sense of gratitude in ourselves. No matter how much deep you are in it, know that there is always a ray of hope begging to be seen, and if it gets too much, ask for help which is totally fine because look at you, you’re so strong and have the courage to ask for help. How easily we say, hands, legs, eyes, five senses, hair these things are with everyone what’s so special if I have to? But darling ask them who doesn’t. In this life nothing can be taken for granted whatever you have, you are blessed and you should praise the one who has blessed you. Whenever you feel low just look in the mirror at see, this is who I have become, I am so strong that I have reached here, I am not a quitter and I am gonna fight it. At times when I feel low, about my hair I mean it’s such a rare disease, why me? Then I think if at the same time, I would be facing cancer would I give care of my hair? Well of course not I would be focusing on saving my life, at least there is nothing internal and I am just my beautiful self. Be grateful for whatever you have, my darling you are blessed.


~Divya🤍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Me

Suicide

Stop Bullying